Are you a professional in the Health and Human Services industry? Does your work involve:
• Determining and addressing health-related trends and patterns?
• Collecting and gathering data from the field?
• Understanding and analyzing health data in a spatial context?
• Educating and collaborating with a diverse set of stakeholders?
Would you like to increase your ability to apply spatial mapping and analysis skills to these challenges and improve health outcomes? Then this is the event for you!
On Oct 17-19, Esri’s Health and Human Services GIS Conference will be held in Redlands, CA – at Esri’s global headquarters. This 3-day event will bring more than 300 Health and Human Services professionals together to focus on the latest capabilities and applications of geospatial technology to eliminate health disparities, drive more informed decision-making, and transform community health.
Take advantage of this opportunity to network with your peers and interact directly with Esri’s team of industry and technical experts to learn about:
Key Speakers at this event:
• Jack Dangermond, Esri CEO will share his vision and current applications of GIS in Health and Human Services
• Lauren Bennett, Lead Product Engineer on the Spatial Statistics Team will present spatial analysis techniques
• Linda Beale, Spatial Epidemiologist and Lead Insights for ArcGIS Product Engineer will present on the latest capabilities to explore, analyze and iterate with Esri’s web-based data analytics workbench
• In depth discussions of current topics such as: Opioids, Preparedness, Disease Surveillance, Population and Community Health
• User presentations to learn how your peers are addressing common workflows and challenges
• Hands-On Learning Lab providing access to many of the latest Esri training courses
• Technical workshops on a variety of topics ranging from how to successfully launch your location platform to how to use specific tools and methods
Attend this event to learn more about how GIS technology and the ArcGIS Platform can provide real-world solutions to the complex challenges facing the health industry. Get tips and tricks on how to fully leverage your existing ArcGIS investment to more efficiently allocate resources and better understand the communities you serve. Obtain insight into the breadth and depth of available applications and how to deploy dashboards, web apps, configurable solution templates, story maps and much more. Be inspired by other users while making valuable contacts, sharing and collaborating on new ideas and approaches.
We invite you to join the growing number of health professionals that are applying The Science of Where to address the critical issues impacting the health and well-being of the communities they serve. Don’t wait - register here and then visit the Esri Health and Human Services page to learn more!