Select to view content in your preferred language

Psychiatric Research In Autism

a month ago
ShareUser
Esri Community Manager

Hi

Anyone interested in collaborating in a research project and co-authoring a paper on Autism?

I am clinical psychiatrist and just started a groundbreaking research project on environmental factors correlated to Autism prevalence.

I have done some preliminary research and discovered highly significant correlations!! The potential is astounding but I need a collaborator to bring it the highest level of excellence.

If you have knowledge of ArcGis Pro, Rasters, Spatial Analysis (Zonal Statitics) and statistical insight I would love to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:

RizwanParvaiz_0-1717226979376.png

@autism

@RizwanParvaiz 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
fadenha
New Contributor

I'm in a master's of social work so based on what I've learned, the most important part of research about any marginalized or vulnerable group is inclusion. if you're going to do any research about any such group, discuss it with many (not just a few) members of that group and get copious feedback on that research. don't just do research for research's sake when it comes to groups that have a lot at stake

0 Kudos
ShareUser
Esri Community Manager

Thank you for reply
I am doing exactly that. More than 15 patients of mine are regularly consulted and if desired they participate in the research, both in the developmental process and execution of it.

Then i pilot my results with qualitative feedback in a larger group before doing the actual clinical research. 
Bw

Rizwan

0 Kudos
ShareUser
Esri Community Manager

insightfull Sir

0 Kudos