Experience: Six plus years of experience
Education: Four (4) year college degree or equivalent technical study
Description of skills and knowledge include:
- Experience developing RFPs for complex, multi-year system implementation initiatives
- Expertise in project management of enterprise software implementation projects
- Basic working knowledge of land management/natural resource terminology and concepts preferred
- Good working knowledge of enterprise GIS (preferably ESRI-based)
- Good working knowledge of enterprise system integration concepts
To help prospective candidates, can you add some more specifics. Such as:
My apologies if the last two points come across as very direct, but they are valid concerns.
Chris Donohue, GISP
State Govt of IDAHO for the Land Information Management System (LIMS) Lands and Waterways project.
Agency Project Scope (Description of Work Needed - Additional background check requirements are to be added here)
Assist the project management team on the Land Information Management System (LIMS) Lands and Waterways project, under the guidance of the Chief Information Officer and the lead project manager. Responsibilities include:
- Review project documentation including high level requirements, vendor responses to information requests, process flow diagrams, and reports developed by other contractors
- Draft RFP for Land Records system acquisition, implementation, and data migration
- Draft RFP for Leasing and Permitting system acquisition, implementation, and data migration
LIMS Lands and Waterways is a planned enterprise software solution intended to meet agency business needs in land records, land leasing, and permitting.
Work location: IDL Boise office (300 N 6th, Suite 103, Boise) – or –
IDL CDA office (3284 W. Industrial Loop, Coeur d’Alene)