Select to view content in your preferred language

Seeking Consultant to Develop Geographic Information Systems Map

04-12-2023 11:49 AM
Labels (2)
SophiaCorugedo
New Contributor

Hi Esri Partner Network!

My name is Sophia Corugedo, and I am the Senior Research Associate at Grounded Solutions Network. Our National Policy Team is in the process of concluding an extensive CLT Census report in which we have gathered shared equity homeownership data from across the country. At this stage, we are seeking a consultant to help us evaluate our Shared Equity Profile dataset and recommend and implement a strategy to display this information as a live map on our website. More details can be found in the RFP I have attached to this post. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. To note, proposals should be sent to me at scorugedo@groundedsolutions.org by April 28, 2023.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sophia Corugedo

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlyssaGrant
New Contributor
Hello Ms. Corugedo,

Thank you for sending us the RFP for Grounded Solutions Network. We are very interested in submitting our response.
Should any questions we have been directed here or to your direct email provided in the listing?

Thank you kindly.

[This is Melissa Knudsen's card. Their email is melissa.knudsen@argis.com. Their phone number is +1 845 800 4420.]<>

0 Kudos