Deadline Extended to 6/12 - Submit Your Maps to the Equity & Social Justice Group in the Virtual UC Map Gallery!

05-21-2020 02:46 PM
MargotBordne
Esri Contributor
1 4 3,767

Don't forget to submit your maps to the Equity & Social Justice group in the map gallery! You can do so here. This is the first time we have had this group at the User Conference and we would love to see all of your important and impactful work included! Note: the deadline to do so is June 5th now June 12th!

See you there! 

4 Comments
LaToyaGray
New Contributor II

Hi Margot,

Thank you for the opportunity! Are submissions for completed maps? I ask because my project is ongoing, but I would love to submit what I have been working on thus far. Also, are Story Maps allowed?

Thank you!

LaToya

MargotBordne
Esri Contributor

Hi LaToya Gray‌, thank you for your great questions! Yes, you may submit a project that is still in progress. And yes, you may also submit Story Maps. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We look forward to seeing your submissions! - Margot

JuliaGoldsworth
New Contributor III

How/where do we submit a map?

Thank you!

MargotBordne
Esri Contributor

Hi!  You can do so here

Thanks!

About the Author
Margot Bordne is an Account Manager on Esri's Global Business Development team. Margot supports organizations across industries who leverage GIS to improve their operations and decision making capabilities, with a focus on the use of GIS for advancing equity and social justice. Margot also founded and leads Esri's Women's Enablement & Career Advancement Network (WeCan) and is currently working toward a Master's Degree in Diversity & Inclusion Leadership at Tufts University.