Are there plans to bring back Esri merch?

Jump to solution
11-01-2023 12:16 PM
EH_Alaska
Occasional Contributor

When I was at the Esri UC I loaded up on a crazy amount of Esri merch (sweatshirts, hats, t-shirts for my kiddos, a onesie for my future little one). The swagbags given to everyone at the registration desk also had a lot of awesome stuff like notepads, luggage tags, etc.

I showed off some of my merch during a division-wide meeting and people were super excited and wanted their own. One coworker (who is putting together our GIS Day Event) wanted to order some Esri swag to give away. However... We can't find the merch available anywhere online! We've found remnants of an old merch store mentioned in Esri's social media posts, but it seems like it was discontinued. 

Are there any plans to bring back an online store? Is there any way to get merch to give out during GIS day?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @EH_Alaska!

I agree - there were definitely some amazing Esri swag items at this year's UC. I've gone ahead and reached out to a few staff members asking if the online store is currently live as I'm also not seeing a live link. 

Since GIS Day is right around the corner, I can put you on our GIS Day swag distribution list. I'll send you an email asking for more info so we can get you added to the list!

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @EH_Alaska!

I agree - there were definitely some amazing Esri swag items at this year's UC. I've gone ahead and reached out to a few staff members asking if the online store is currently live as I'm also not seeing a live link. 

Since GIS Day is right around the corner, I can put you on our GIS Day swag distribution list. I'll send you an email asking for more info so we can get you added to the list!

Brianna Ettley
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @EH_Alaska,

Following up on the Esri merch question. The Esri merch store is currently offline and there is no set date for when it will be back online. If I hear any updates, I'll make sure to update this thread! 

Brianna Ettley
rlawson
New Contributor

Boo! I really hope they bring it back, I wanted to buy so much merch at the UC but didn't have the room. 

BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

I definitely understand, @rlawson! There's only so much room in your luggage to bring back home. I'll make sure to keep this thread in the loop with any updates. 

Brianna Ettley
AllenDailey1
Occasional Contributor III

I'm also disappointed that Esri merch isn't online anymore and would love to see it come back!