Does 10.4.1 or 10.5 include patch "ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch".

02-01-2017 09:16 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor

I can't find in the patch notes if this patch "ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch" has been rolled into 10.4.1 or 10.5.  Does anyone know? It won't install for 10.5.

7 Replies
Highlighted
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

The patch was from ESRI for 10.4 so you can access the Hazus tables properly (name of patch: ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch).  Neither the 10.4.1 PDF nor the 10.5 PDF of incorporated patches indicate that this fix was included.  I tried to install the patch for both 10.4.1 and 10.5 and the install will not let me. It says that the patch is not valid for that version.  So is there anyway I can find out if that patch was incorporated into either 10.4.1 or 10.5 and not documented in the patch notes?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MVP Esteemed Contributor

so that leaves searching through other places looking for something that may not be noted...

I know you still need the patch for 10.4 ... ArcGIS for Desktop Query Layer Join for Hazus–MH® Patch 

beyond that point 10.5 isn't listed and whether was listed in the issues addressed links, would be determined whether it was considered an issue in the first place.  The only way to confirm is to contact tech support yourself directly, or see if everything works as designed in 10.4.1 or 10.5

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Regular Contributor

BUG-000099529 is fixed in 10.5

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MVP Esteemed Contributor

so it is listed in the 10.5 'issues addressed' ?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esri Regular Contributor

I looked in our internal bug management system and see that it is fixed in 10.5

Highlighted
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Steve... I will leave others to troll through the link I posted then

0 Kudos