union, 000117: Warning occures

Jump to solution
01-11-2021 02:20 AM
Labels (2)
Melania_Bern
New Contributor II

Hello the group,
I am trying to intersect two shapes - I want a shape A to be expanded via attributes from the 2nd shape B and then I can perform the area calculation. They are on top of each other. Shape A is completely contained in Shape B, although they have different geometries. I expect to get at least 6 times more attributes.
Unfortunately the error no. 000117* occures. 
I don't have any empty features, but some of the individual attributes of a feature are empty.
I have ArcGIS 10.6
Can anyone help me? Best regards,
Melania

*000117: Warning! Blank output was generated.
ArcGIS 10.6 search topic
description
The output created or modified has no features. For example, running the Delete Features or Delete Rows tool removes all features or rows on a feature class or table. In general, this warning occurs when the expansion environment (or XYDomain environment) has been previously set for a geographically different area. Since the expansion environment is used to limit the features used, all features could be excluded if the expansion environment is set inappropriately.

solution
If this warning occurs unexpectedly, check the stretch environment to ensure that it is appropriate for the data that is being used.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Melania_Bern
New Contributor II

Yes, i was tryin the old version, where i ve the arcinfo lizenz.

thank You anyway!

0 Kudos