scatter graph of raster data

Jump to solution
08-21-2013 01:26 PM
ShikoNjuno
Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a scatter graph of data from two separate raster files.
I have a tiff file whose data I would like to plot against data from various other GRID files; one at a time though..... so I just need to know if it is possible to plot data from a .tif on the x-axis for instance, and a GRID file on the y-axis.
Thanks folks.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShikoNjuno
Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a scatter graph of data from two separate raster files.
I have a tiff file whose data I would like to plot against data from various other GRID files; one at a time though..... so I just need to know if it is possible to plot data from a .tif on the x-axis for instance, and a GRID file on the y-axis.
Thanks folks.

Using the Zonal Statistics as Table tool does the trick by allowing one to save as a .dbf which can then be exported (drag-n-drop method) into Excel for further analysis and graphing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ShikoNjuno
Occasional Contributor
Thanks folks.

Using the Zonal Statistics as Table tool does the trick by allowing one to save as a .dbf which can then be exported (drag-n-drop method) into Excel for further analysis and graphing.
0 Kudos