Raster format error

10-03-2013 01:13 PM
Elvis_de_JesúsDurán_Sierra
New Contributor
Hello!
I have an issue when I run a process inside the model builder.
I run the tool "Make Raster Layer" to generate a one band raster layer from a satellite image, and the result is passed to a Python script that I have created.
The problem arises in the final lines of my python script, and here is the error report that appears:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\eduran\Desktop\ArcGIS\Test_Process\scripts\reflectancia_banda.py", line 80, in <module>
arcpy.MakeRasterLayer_management(reflectance , "reflectance","","","")
File "c:\program files (x86)\arcgis\desktop10.1\arcpy\arcpy\management.py", line 6198, in MakeRasterLayer
raise e
RuntimeError: ERROR 010240: Could not save raster dataset to C:\Users\eduran\Desktop\ArcGIS\RasterFiles\Geobase.gdb\float_ras with output format FGDBR.

Failed to execute (Reflectancia).

"reflectance" is the one band raster layer multiplied by a constant value. Here is the line of my code that illustrates this:
reflectance = Float(Raster(Band)*prod)
As you can see this new raster cannot be saved. I have already moved the workspace to another Geodatabase, but I got the same problem.

Hope you can help me!
Regards.
Elvis Duran
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Liam_
by
New Contributor II
Hi Elvis,

I had a completely unrelated problem and I don't know if this will help; but I often find that running ArcMap as Administrator usually solves my "Cannot write to database" problems.

If you do not have access to the local administrator account, you could try moving the database to an area of the computer that allows unrestricted access such as C:\TEMP\

Hope this helps,

Liam.
0 Kudos