"get raster properties" tool popup results disappears

Jump to solution
01-17-2019 08:54 PM
babakkasraei
New Contributor II

Hello 

When I run "Get Raster Properties" tool in ArcMap to calculate the max, min and mean of my raster, as soon as the tool run ends the popup window disappears and it does not show the results. How can I solve this problem and keep and see the results popup window? 

Thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Babek,

The output of the Get Raster Properties tool is a result object. If you are running the tool from the Toolbox, that means the results will be available in the Results window. Here are the instructions on opening and using the Results window:

Using the Results window—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

If you're using ArcGIS Pro, the results will be written to the Geoprocessing History. Here are the instructions for using that:

http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/analysis/geoprocessing/basics/run-geoprocessing-tools.htm#ESRI...  

If you're just looking for the Raster Properties, you can also access them without the Get Raster Properties tool by right-clicking the raster dataset in the Catalog window and selecting "Properties." The statistics you're looking for will be listed there under "Statistics."

Raster dataset properties—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

I hope that helps! 

-Lauren

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Babek,

The output of the Get Raster Properties tool is a result object. If you are running the tool from the Toolbox, that means the results will be available in the Results window. Here are the instructions on opening and using the Results window:

Using the Results window—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

If you're using ArcGIS Pro, the results will be written to the Geoprocessing History. Here are the instructions for using that:

http://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/analysis/geoprocessing/basics/run-geoprocessing-tools.htm#ESRI...  

If you're just looking for the Raster Properties, you can also access them without the Get Raster Properties tool by right-clicking the raster dataset in the Catalog window and selecting "Properties." The statistics you're looking for will be listed there under "Statistics."

Raster dataset properties—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

I hope that helps! 

-Lauren

babakkasraei
New Contributor II

Thanks Lauren, 

Your message was really helpful. 

Best 

Babak

0 Kudos