Consecutive Zonal Statistics as Table in GP Tool not working

Jump to solution
05-07-2019 06:20 AM
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

I have a GP tool that makes use of multiple Zonal Statistics as Table functions.  The Python tool works fine in ArcMap 10.6.1, but when I publish it to ArcGIS Server (10.6.1) as a GP Tool, the tool crashes with the second ZSAT call.  Even if I switch the ZSAT calls around, it is always the second one that crashes with error message "java.lang.Exception: Could not service request".  It does not matter what data sources I use or what folders/workspaces I use for the second ZSAT function.

One thing I can mention is that we upgraded our ArcGIS Server to 10.6.1 and installed Portal.  The original pubilshed GP Tool was still working then.  After federating portal and installing the last 10.6.1 Spatial Analyst extension update for Server, things started going wrong.  The original GP tool was created with Model Builder, and that also broke after the upgrades, so I recreated it completely as a Python tool.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

So it seems that the issue was that the GP tool did not like using a feature class as input zone, but a raster instead.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

So it seems that the issue was that the GP tool did not like using a feature class as input zone, but a raster instead.

0 Kudos