ArGIS background Geoprocessing 64 bit for 10.3.1

Jump to solution
12-10-2015 03:32 PM
MarwanKheimi
New Contributor

Hi all,

I need someone to direct me where to go to install ArGIS background Geoprocessing 64x bit for 10.3.1 because I don't have it into my installation flies. I only have the ArcGIS desktop 10.3.1 installation file without including that file.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FreddieGibson
Occasional Contributor III

Do you have access to your My.Esri account? You should be able to download it from there.

2015-12-10_16-37-09.png

View solution in original post

5 Replies
FreddieGibson

Do you have access to your My.Esri account? You should be able to download it from there.

2015-12-10_16-37-09.png

MarwanKheimi
New Contributor

Can you please download a copy for me and share the link for the moment because I need as soon as possible.

I would really appreciate it

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

it will be faster ... not to forget it it required... that you download from your own link...in that way, the legitimacy of the recipient can be verified

FreddieGibson

Dan Patterson​ would be correct on this one. I would love to be able to upload the file for you, but it wouldn't be allowed. Our policies would require that you access your My.Esri account and download the install media. If you were having problems downloading the file from the site you could contact Esri Support and after they verify that you're currently on maintenance and have access to this they could host the install on a secure ftp site for you to download it.

JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Alternatively, do you have access to the ArcGIS for Desktop ISO/DVD?  The ISO image or DVD has the 64-bit Background Geoprocessing packaged with the rest of the ArcGIS for Desktop related software.