Where can I find ST_Geometry for ArcGIS Pro 2.6 and Postgres v10.10 on Windows

Jump to solution
12-09-2020 06:53 PM
Labels (2)
VishApte
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade existing ArcGIS Geodatabase in Postgres 10.10 created using ArcMap 10.7.0. I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.6 to upgrade. However, Upgrade Enterprise Geodatabase tool of ArcGIS Pro gives error [You must copy the latest ST_GEOMETRY library to the PostgreSQL software location. Refer to the ArcGIS help topics for more details]

I cannot create a new Enterprise Geodatabase in Postgres 10.10 using Pro 2.6 either. Same ST_Geometry error. All online documentations e.g. https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/help/data/geodatabases/manage-postgresql/get-started-gdb-in-postgr... asks to download ST_Geometry.DLL from myesri. But I cannot find it anywhere in my.esri.com using my Esri distributor account.

I have ST_Geometry.DLL file in ArcMap DatabaseSupport folder and I copied it to "lib" folder of Postgres. That allows me to create Enterprise Geodatabase using my ArcMap 10.7.1 but not Pro 2.6. I guess I need ArcGIS Pro version and 64bit library. Where I can get it from?

Regards,

Vish

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

It should be available on My Esri site.

1.PNG2.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

It should be available on My Esri site.

1.PNG2.PNG

VishApte
Esri Contributor

Thanks alot. I could create / upgrade EGDB using ArcGIS Pro 2.6. This fixed my problem.

On a side note, I cannot create EGDB using ArcMap 10.7.1 anymore. Gives below:

You must copy the latest ST_GEOMETRY library to the PostgreSQL software location. Refer to the ArcGIS help topics for more details.

Connected RDBMS instance is not setup for Esri spatial type configuration.

0 Kudos