Trouble Publishing a Feature Layer Containing Attribute Rules and Enterprise Database Sequence

01-07-2021 10:43 AM
GretaParis
New Contributor II

Hello! I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.6.2 and a single server enterprise database to preface this. I have created incremental attribute tables for the features in my project using a combination of database sequences (using the create database sequence geoprocessing tool) and attribute rules (calculation rules). The issue that I am experiencing is occurring when I attempt to publish as a feature layer to our ArcGIS Portal. The errors that I have received are: 001487 & 001369 that state that the service could not be created. I have tried to troubleshoot this issue in a few ways, but have not been successful. The data has Global IDs, it is registered as versioned, and I am publishing with "reference registered data" selected. If anyone has experienced this issue and has any insight on how to solve it, it would be much appreciated. 

Note: I am successful in publishing once removing the sequences and attribute rules.

0 Replies