How to edit domain, resolution and Tolerance

04-14-2020 09:48 AM
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

I have some wrong values created when I used 'register with geodatabase' option for feature class with Oracle spatial.

Due to the wrong values in there, I am not able insert data into the feature class. Could you suggest how to edit/ import values from another feature class

Below is the screenshot

Values that I need are below 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I usually do not touch this value. If it identified it correctly when registering then I would contact support and have them look into it.

It appears you may be able to update this: Output XY Domain (Environment setting)—Help | Documentation *Note - this may have unintended consequences. 

Again, I would focus on why it added the values when registered. Was the SDO_Geometry information incorrect?

--- George T.
0 Kudos
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

Hi, Thank you. In the source database everything is fine. I needed to created another database instances. In that process I exported all the schemas. Created SDE user in new database and converted that as enterprize geodatabase using arccatalog. Ran the backup scripts to create users and schemas and registered each table into geodatabase.

Everything seemed fine except above values being wrong. Could you tell which table in oracle I need to update or reference. e.g. SDO_USER_GEOM_data or spatial_references etc.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Umasurya

0 Kudos
umasuryasykam1
New Contributor II

Below query helped me to find the issue and resolve. Someone posted the query in another question in geonet. I can mark that as answer if I find it.

select l.table_name,
       l.spatial_column,
       '(' || l.minx || ',' || l.miny || ',' || l.maxx || ',' || l.maxy || ')' as data_extent,
       srid,auth_srid,
       '(' || s.falsex || ',' || s.falsey || ',' || s.xyunits || ')' as false_origin
  from sde.layers l
       inner join sde.spatial_references s
       using ( srid );

Regards,

Umasurya 

0 Kudos
Kyle_LocGov
New Contributor III

Hello, 

Is it possible to alter the z domain in a feature dataset or feature class with geoprocessing tools? The Z range in my features starts at 0 but I need it to include down to -100. 

0 Kudos