How  create a representation using a subtype and Domain?

Jump to solution
02-10-2015 09:07 AM
JavierCruz_Lugo
New Contributor II

Hi, i'm working in a Geodatabase, i have a field "SIMBOLO"  is a subtype and is Short Integer, i  want to know

how to create a representation in a geodatabase using subtypes and domains? because i'm not create the field RULEID and OVERRIDE.

thank ¡¡¡¡¡

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
khadijahnas
New Contributor III

Dear Mr. Javier,

I found that you have a feature class and you want to present the feature in many type of symbology using a field "SIMBOLO" that is subtype.

So my humble suggestions are:-

1. Right click on the feature class > properties and go to tab Symbology.

2. Under tab Symbology, go to Categories and under value field set read to field "SIMBOLO"

3. Click to add All Value.

4. To convert to respresentation, right click on the feature class and click at Convert Symbology to Representation.

5. After you make the convert, field RULEID and OVERRIDE will be created automatically.

Good Luck!!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
khadijahnas
New Contributor III

Dear Mr. Javier,

I found that you have a feature class and you want to present the feature in many type of symbology using a field "SIMBOLO" that is subtype.

So my humble suggestions are:-

1. Right click on the feature class > properties and go to tab Symbology.

2. Under tab Symbology, go to Categories and under value field set read to field "SIMBOLO"

3. Click to add All Value.

4. To convert to respresentation, right click on the feature class and click at Convert Symbology to Representation.

5. After you make the convert, field RULEID and OVERRIDE will be created automatically.

Good Luck!!

0 Kudos