Export XML failed whit relationship class into SQL Server sde connection

06-23-2015 09:11 AM
cursoprueba
New Contributor

Hi everybody,

I have ArcGIS for Desktop 10.3.1 (Advanced), I am trying to export my database (in SQL Server) with the XML exporting option, but an error appears:

This DB has 2 non-spatial tables,1 feature class and a relationship class between the feature class (points) and one of the non-spatial tables which was created using the geocode toolbar in order to locate addresses, I don't know if it happens because of the relationship.
I have exported my other DB without any problem.

I will appreciate if someone could help me with this issue.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

Try simple Copy\Paste. Does that work?

0 Kudos
cursoprueba
New Contributor

Hi Asrujit,

I  have tried to do that but the following message appears:

0 Kudos
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

Run 'Check Geometry' on the data and check if that reports anything.

Also, try to simply Export the data to the sde gdb (it won't carry the Relationship Class) and check if that works. This is just for testing.

cursoprueba
New Contributor

I can't run 'Check Geometry' because it is SDE geodatabase, so automatically checks the validity of the geometry.

Then I have exported the SDE geodatabase without the relation and the result was successfully.

So maybe the problem is related to the 'relationship classes'? I am thinking that it comes from the geocoding, because when the locations are generated from the addresses of a table, the link or relation is between the following fields:

And as I know a relation shouldn't use the ObjectID but there is no options to change or even choose the fields to make the relation before running the process.

0 Kudos