Error with arcgis geodb . How to repair or solve this issue? Thanks.

Jump to solution
04-17-2017 01:03 PM
EvelynHernandez
Occasional Contributor III

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EvelynHernandez

OK, the issue was solved increasing the memory limit on the server, that was causing the problem.

Thanks for ur help!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

We need some more details other than just the error message.

1. Which SQL Server edition are you working with? (SQL Server Express or SQL Server Standard\Enterprise, )
  2. When do you get this error?

The error message mentions "Not enough storage", so did you check on that? SQL Server Express databases have a size limitation of 10GB, so hope you are not exceeding that.

0 Kudos
EvelynHernandez

ArcGIS Server ; 10.3

ArcMAP : 10.3

SQL Server: SQLserver 2012 SP2

When i use arcmap and then i add a new db connection. Actually i noticed something weird since this morning in arcgis log.

SEVERE17/4/2017 17:48:38There is an error during the draw RED BT (1.) Underlying DBMS error [[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10,(2.) 0][SQL Server]Error al crear AppDomain "master,(3.) sys[runtime],(4.) 69361",(5.) Could not load file or assembly 'System,(6.) Data, Version=4,(7.) 0,(8.) 0,(9.) 0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies,(10.) Not enough storage is available to process this command,(11.) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070008)] [ARCGIS,(12.) DBO,(13.) Tramos_BT_006].

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Which edition of SQL Server? (SQL Server Express or SQL Server Standard\Enterprise, )

The error message mentions "Not enough storage", so did you check on that? SQL Server Express databases have a size limitation of 10GB, so hope you are not exceeding that.

0 Kudos
EvelynHernandez

It's standard, no express

Enviado desde mi smartphone Sony Xperia™

-

Asrujit SenGupta escribió -

GeoNet <https://community.esri.com/?et=watches.email.thread>

Re: Error with arcgis geodb . How to repair or solve this issue? Thanks.

reply from Asrujit SenGupta<https://community.esri.com/people/asrujit_pb?et=watches.email.thread> in Geodatabase - View the full discussion<https://community.esri.com/message/680344-re-error-with-arcgis-geodb-how-to-repair-or-solve-this-issue-thanks?commentID=680344&et=watches.email.thread#comment-680344>

0 Kudos
EvelynHernandez

Now im having this issue.

Yesterday we restart our server and the problem was solved apparently, but today we end up with the error shown before.
Any ideas ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RexRobichaux2
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Evelyn, 

It would at first glance appear that you are running into a resource limitation within your SQL Server environment. Essentially you have four core resources which could potentially lead to performance problems / failures:

1) Memory

2) Disk I/O

3) CPU

4) Network

I would suggest looking into the first three as possible culprits for this issue via performance monitor on the SQL Server machine hosting the instance. Check the SQL Server logs within Management Studio < Management < SQL Server Logs folder- see if any mentions of available space / or insufficient memory (or memory pressure) arise. If you are running into memory pressure- try to diagnose and resolve the cause and / or add additional RAM if possible.

Also view the error log file for SQL Server which should be stored here or in a similar location on the SQL Server machine: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL##.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Log. 

I'm thinking you are either running out of memory or disk space and these are the symptoms you are experiencing. I hope this is helpful!

EvelynHernandez

OK, the issue was solved increasing the memory limit on the server, that was causing the problem.

Thanks for ur help!