Some bugs and some requests

2228
2
04-06-2011 01:00 AM
SatoruGUNJI
Esri Contributor
Hello,
I am testing the File Geodatabase API and I found some problem. Please see attached files.

The following is my test environment:
- Windows 7 x64
- Japanese(Japan)
- Visual Studio 2008 SP1 (9.0.30729.1)
- File Geodatabase API Beta 3 x86
Reply
0 Kudos
2 Replies
LanceShipman
Regular Contributor
Thank you for identifying these issues.  We will review your list and take the appropriate action.
Reply
0 Kudos
SatoruGUNJI
Esri Contributor
I added some entries. Please see the 20110408 sheet in report20110408.xls.
Reply
0 Kudos