Can I get a copy of the Plenary Session opening video?

02-14-2017 08:41 AM
Labels (1)
SaraBellchamber
New Contributor II

Hi!

My name is Sara Bellchamber and I use GIS. No, seriously, it's me! My boss is currently at the FedGIS conference and let me know that the video popped up again with me at the end. LOVE that video! Is there anyway I can get a copy of it? or is there a spot I can view it on the ESRI site?  

Looking forward to the User Conference!

Thanks

Sara Bellchamber

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DawnWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Sara - I believe our video team is starting to populate Esri Videos | E360 Videos: GIS, Events, ArcGIS Products & Industries  with videos from the conference. You can also keep checking the conference web site where there is a "Watch the Plenary Videos" web link already there --> FedGIS 2017 – Washington, DC  And oftentimes there is the ability to download the video to your desktop.

------
Dawn Wright (she/her/hers), Ph.D. & GISP | Esri Chief Scientist
SaraBellchamber
New Contributor II

Thanks for the links!  Seems that the video I'm looking for isn't posted there.  The little segment (1 min long?) first aired at the 2011 UC. It features a bunch of folks (mostly from the ESRI Forestry conf earlier that year) saying they "use GIS". Ends with me saying "My name is Sara Bellchamber and I use GIS"

This is where it used to be posted: http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda/videos/part3.html

Again, thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Hi Sara - Thanks for asking! I'm going to check with the video team and get back to asap.  

Esri Community Strategist
0 Kudos
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Hi Sara - Here's a link to the video on our Esri events YouTube channel. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions. 

https://youtu.be/6l4WHEHdmHQ

Esri Community Strategist
DawnWright
Esri Regular Contributor

WAY TO GO SARA!!!!!!!! 

------
Dawn Wright (she/her/hers), Ph.D. & GISP | Esri Chief Scientist
SaraBellchamber
New Contributor II

SWEET! Thanks guys