YPN GeoNet Peer Connect

11-01-2019 06:07 AM
GarrettSeay1
New Contributor III

Nice to meet everyone!

I am not lying when I say that the best thing that has ever happened at an ESRI conference for me was this Monday and Tuesday during the YPN sessions at the GeoConX conference in Atlanta. To be honest, I didn't realize I could be apart of the YPN after leaving college, but at this conference I decided to go and found out quickly that isn't the case. What have I been doing at the ESRI conferences by not attending these events?

With that said and that question asked I wanted to meet some of you on here and have a GeoNet Peer Connect!

What are you currently doing at your job? How long have you been in GIS? How are you using GIS at your job? What made you interested in GIS? What are your goals for your career? Was your degree in GIS or did you even have to get a degree to be the expert you are? Interesting fact about yourself?

Let's connect!

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Garrett Seay, Welcome to GeoNet!

Sounds like you had an inspiring experience at GeoConX! You're off to a great start in the community and have shared some great content. 

Congrats on your new role and growing GIS career so far. I hope you can share some experience on working with the AutoCAD and GIS transition mentioned in your bio in the future! 

Cheers,

Leslie