Joining the Young Professional Network

08-02-2020 02:53 PM
ShaunLinsey
New Contributor

I am trying to join the Young Professional Network.  When I submitted my application form, the Survey123 for ArcGIS said that "I am not a field worker or owner of the survey and cannot submit responses."  Therefore, it was not allowing me to submit. 

How do I join the Young Professional Network if my application is not able to be submitted due to this error message? 

I noticed that somebody had the exact same question from last year in 2019 and received a response saying that it was resolved.  However, as I explained above, I just tried to join myself today (August 2, 2020) and I have received the same error message as this individual received last year.

Thank you,

Shaun Linsey

4 Replies
CarolineGarris
New Contributor III

Hi Shaun Linsey‌, thanks for reaching out. We are working to get this issue resolved. I'll post on here once we have it fixed. In the meantime, please continue to engage in our community on this site, and by following our social media accounts. 

Let me know if you have any other questions, or if I can help

0 Kudos
Liz_Parrish
New Contributor

@CarolineGarris @RaquelPerez - The error is continuing to persist with joining YPN failing with "You cannot submit records to the survey since you are not field worker or the survey owner."  I have staff I would like to become involved and also benefit from the YPN discounted registration for Esri Conferences (upcoming FedGIS 2022). Please advise! 

RandallClark2
Occasional Contributor II

one year and some change and this issue is still not fixed.

@CarolineGarrishow is someone supposed to register as YP?

0 Kudos
RandallClark2
Occasional Contributor II

Did you ever get a solution for this?

0 Kudos