Poor design for the training page

Jump to solution
02-26-2023 11:10 PM
Labels (2)
Judywatsonn
New Contributor II

Greetings to all.

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion, but I'm sick of the training page layout.
On my Intel evo laptop, where I'm attempting to study, I've grown to detest the training portal.

The left part and top banner occupy half of the screen. Is that really required? Is there a method to decrease that wasted space?

I'd want to read on my tablet instead of switching between the PRO and training pages, but this is worse terrible on a tablet.

My laptop is running at the best resolution, and the browser's zoom is set to 90%.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Judy, I wanted to let you know that our team recently released a new web course interface,  which features a much thinner banner along the top and a resizable/expandable/collapsible table of contents on the left. This frees up a lot more course content space and should deliver a much better learning experience on your laptop.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback. We appreciate opportunities to improve the learning experience for everyone.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback, Judy. Out team is working on a new, friendlier web course design that will have a slim top banner and other UI improvements. I don't have a firm date for when these changes will be released, but our team is working on it now. I'll post here when the new design goes live. In the meantime, printing the exercise pages may be an option to consider.

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Judy, I wanted to let you know that our team recently released a new web course interface,  which features a much thinner banner along the top and a resizable/expandable/collapsible table of contents on the left. This frees up a lot more course content space and should deliver a much better learning experience on your laptop.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback. We appreciate opportunities to improve the learning experience for everyone.

0 Kudos