Follow online Instructor-Led courses from outside the USA

Jump to solution
09-09-2021 09:35 AM
Paula_Lopes
New Contributor II

Hello,

I leave in Belgium, and I would like to take the course "ArcGIS Enterprise: Configuring a Base Deployment". The Esri Belgium distributor does not have this course on their calendar. I've checked at https://www.esri.com/training/events/search/, but when I try to register I get the information "For organizations and individuals not based in the United States, please contact your distributor to register for instructor-led training."

What does it mean? That I cannot follow the online course? Or that I can follow it, but I should register through the local distributor? 

Thanks,

Paula

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Paula, if your local Esri distributor does not offer the course, you can register on the U.S. Training website--ignore the message to contact your distributor and continue with the registration process. Please note the time zone of the class you're registering for. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Paula, if your local Esri distributor does not offer the course, you can register on the U.S. Training website--ignore the message to contact your distributor and continue with the registration process. Please note the time zone of the class you're registering for. 🙂

Paula_Lopes
New Contributor II

Thanks for the information!

0 Kudos