Basics of Map Projection - Is this course available as FREE for Personal Use customer?

Jump to solution
01-27-2020 12:54 AM
Labels (1)
AtharAli
Esri Contributor

a user has purchased Personal Use license recently and "Basics of Map Projection"  web course not Unlocked to him. Is this course available as FREE for Personal Use or no? Is there a filter on Training website where Distributor or Customer can view which courses will be unblocked after purchasing Student or Personal Use license.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Athar, have the user email service@esri.com for assistance. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The only options are available, are as you have seen.  I don't know who, or how, exemption can be made.  If the regional office can't, then you might have to file a request with Tech support so that they can forward to the right group.

Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Athar, yes, Basics of Map Projections and all e-Learning on the Training site, are included with ArcGIS for Personal Use and ArcGIS for Student Use. Individuals need to login to the Training site with the same ArcGIS account they've set up for their Personal Use license. I can't tell from your screenshot if the user was logged in. If they were and they were using the correct ArcGIS account, they should have been able to start the course. Let me know if they were in fact logged in. If so, I wil check in with our team on what may have caused this issue.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you have to toggle the Maintenance checkbox

AtharAli
Esri Contributor

Hello Suzanne Boden: the user logged in with the correct user name "abobikir" but Basics of Map Projections and other courses are still locked for him, even cache clear doesn't produce the different result. Please advice.locked Basics of Maps Projections

0 Kudos
Suzanne-Boden
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Athar, have the user email service@esri.com for assistance. 

0 Kudos