ArcGIS Pro 1 month trial version - Data Interoperability extension

06-17-2020 02:06 AM
FrancoPerversi
New Contributor

Hi everyone

Is it possible to use the Data Interoperability extension in ArcGIS pro trial version?

I can assign a license for this extension but I can't find the download possibility (if I understood well the Data Ineroperability Extension is not downloaded with the ArcGIS pro package but you need to download the extension separately)

Thanks if anyone can help me

5 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

I would contact Customer Service first; https://www.esri.com/en-us/contact#c=us&t=3

The download should be available via My Esri.

--- George T.
FrancoPerversi
New Contributor

I cannot access the download area because I've a trial version, and still I can't find the Data interop installer.

I tried to call the Customer Service but they told me to write a mail, that I wrote and anyone answered.

Anyone can help me here?

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

You should be able to request a free trial from the product page: ArcGIS Data Interoperability | Easily Work with Different Data Formats 

0 Kudos
Willemvan_der_Gugten
New Contributor

I am running into the same problem.

You are referred to "My Esri" which states: Esri Trial software and Student Trial accounts are not managed through My Esri. Please visit Esri's Trial site ...
Which brings you to the "ArcGIS Online Trial", that seems incorrect because I already started a ArcGIS Pro trial.

Thanks, Willem

0 Kudos
SaraKokoszka
New Contributor

did you find a way to make it work?

0 Kudos