Working with Lidar Data in ArcGIS Class Resources

07-24-2019 08:37 AM
Labels (1)

Working with Lidar Data in ArcGIS Class Resources

The resources are intended to supplement the Working with Lidar Data in ArcGIS course.  In some cases there may be overlap with the instructor-led course content, but the material is presented in a different way and with different data.  In other cases these resources touch on topics not covered in the one-day course.  I hope these materials are helpful.  If you encounter broken links or want to suggest additional lidar resources, please comment below.

Self-paced web courses

Self-paced tutorials

Blog posts

Videos

Labels (1)
Comments

If I don’t have ArcGIS Pro (I have ArcGIS Online), I cannot attend these classes, correct?

For the self paced web courses and tutorials, you would need a local installation of ArcGIS Desktop to complete the exercises.  For any Instructor Led classes (onsite or online), Esri does provide the software for the duration of that class to complete the course.  You can purchase ArcGIS for Personal Use here to use to learn more about the Desktop software but cannot use it for commercial purposes as described in the license agreement.  In addition, Esri does offer 21-Day ArcGIS Trial software here.  Hope this helps!

Version history
Last update:
‎07-24-2019 08:37 AM
Updated by:
Contributors