Recommend resources for ArcGIS API for JavaScript 19-001

Jump to solution
01-09-2020 06:10 PM
IhabHassan
Esri Contributor

Hi all

I am getting prepared for the "ArcGIS API for JavaScript 19-001" certificate exam, and the posted exam guide - here - is just about the exam topics, and I couldn't find enough practice questions. Is there any recommended resources for studying other than the JS API documentation ?

Thanks

Regards
Ihab
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

From the exam page provided there's a link to Download Exam Information (The ArcGIS API for JavaScript 19-001 Exam Guide). At the bottom of this PDF they include a number of preparation resources. The guide and these resources should be a great starting point.

After that I'd recommend exploring the training catalog - searching for exams gives this learning plan with 13 courses. 

Esri ArcGIS API for JavaScript Certification 19-001

There doesn't appear to be a sample exam available but there are a few questions specific to the JavaScript speciality exam in the below:

Preparing for Esri Technical Certification

Hope this helps and good luck.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

From the exam page provided there's a link to Download Exam Information (The ArcGIS API for JavaScript 19-001 Exam Guide). At the bottom of this PDF they include a number of preparation resources. The guide and these resources should be a great starting point.

After that I'd recommend exploring the training catalog - searching for exams gives this learning plan with 13 courses. 

Esri ArcGIS API for JavaScript Certification 19-001

There doesn't appear to be a sample exam available but there are a few questions specific to the JavaScript speciality exam in the below:

Hope this helps and good luck.

Chris

JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Great response Chris! Thanks for supporting our test takers!

0 Kudos
IhabHassan
Esri Contributor

Thanks a lot Chris

Regards
Ihab
0 Kudos