ESRI Certification Exam

Jump to solution
07-22-2014 09:16 AM
francescodi_vito1
New Contributor II

Hello everyone.

Soon I'll have to take the exam for certification EADP10. In addition to providing work experience to test my level of preparation, I studied the book ESRI certification study guide and in addition I have followed the training provided with example questions.

Where can I find more sample questions to test my preparation?

Thank you very much

greetings

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MiriamSchmidts
Esri Contributor

Hi Francesco,

The only sample questions we currently provide for the Desktop exams are the free online courses at Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Professional‌ and Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Associate‌. In addition there are sample question for other certifications such as the Desktop Developer Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associat...‌, Web Application Developer Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Web Application Developer Associa...‌and the Enterprise Geodatabase Management Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Enterprise Geodatabase Management...‌ and Professional Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Enterprise Geodatabase Management...‌.

The Esri ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Study Guide book also lays a good foundation for the Desktop Professional exam, but make sure you also study the additional subjects that are only on the Desktop Professional exam listed in the Skills Measured section of the exam site ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.1 Certification

Hope that helps!

Miriam

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MiriamSchmidts
Esri Contributor

Hi Francesco,

The only sample questions we currently provide for the Desktop exams are the free online courses at Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Professional‌ and Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Associate‌. In addition there are sample question for other certifications such as the Desktop Developer Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associat...‌, Web Application Developer Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Web Application Developer Associa...‌and the Enterprise Geodatabase Management Associate Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Enterprise Geodatabase Management...‌ and Professional Esri Training | Esri Technical Certification: Sample Questions for Enterprise Geodatabase Management...‌.

The Esri ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Study Guide book also lays a good foundation for the Desktop Professional exam, but make sure you also study the additional subjects that are only on the Desktop Professional exam listed in the Skills Measured section of the exam site ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.1 Certification

Hope that helps!

Miriam

francescodi_vito1
New Contributor II

Hi MIriam,

thanks for your reply.

Greetings

Francesco

EzequiasRodrigues_da_Rocha1
New Contributor II

Hi Francesco

Take a look on ArcGIS Desktop Question Bank | esricertification.com also. It could help you but there is a problem. We don't know if the questions are about the Professional or Associate. It is not displayed in any area.

I hope I could help you in any way.

Regards

Ezequias Rocha

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

It appears that these links are no longer pointing to the sample exams. Would you please help me on that?

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
DavidWorners
New Contributor

Hi

Francescodi_vito1

Hope you are doing well and enjoying your life.  

As far as a certification EADP10 exam practice questions are concerned you can download from JustCerts EADP10 practice questions page any time.

Best of luck!!!

0 Kudos