Enterprise Administration Professional certification

Jump to solution
11-03-2020 11:59 PM
Labels (1)
AlbertoFernández_Pérez
New Contributor

I am planning to take the ArcGIS Enterprise Administration Professional certification in a few months.

The exam information shows that a qualified candidate should be familiar with ArcGIS Enterprise, but not the version of the product. I will be grateful if someone could clarify my doubt.

Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AlbertoFernández_Pérez -- Great question. In the past, it was assumed that the the test taker would know the software version based on the exam publication date. Now that the software updates occur more often, we are working with our exam development vendor to grow transparency into this process and we will begin collecting this information and disclosing the software version information in our Exam Information Guides. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AlbertoFernández_Pérez -- Great question. In the past, it was assumed that the the test taker would know the software version based on the exam publication date. Now that the software updates occur more often, we are working with our exam development vendor to grow transparency into this process and we will begin collecting this information and disclosing the software version information in our Exam Information Guides. 

0 Kudos