Are there plans to update EEAA 10.5 certification?

Jump to solution
10-27-2020 11:34 AM
EricaCorbett1
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

I notice the version of the Enterprise Admin Associate exam is currently at 10.5. Are there any plans to update this, and if so, when?

Thanks,

Erica

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Erica Corbett‌,

Thank you for reaching out!  We are planning and 2021 exam development cycle to commence early next year.  We have not finalized our plans for which exams will be renewed or created so stay tuned to our social outlets for the update as soon as we can announce.

Additionally, if you are interested in taking ANY 10.5 exam, I would highly recommend scheduling your appointment asap since all 10.5 exams will retire at the end of this year.

Kind regards!!

Jeren Portillo

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Erica Corbett‌,

Thank you for reaching out!  We are planning and 2021 exam development cycle to commence early next year.  We have not finalized our plans for which exams will be renewed or created so stay tuned to our social outlets for the update as soon as we can announce.

Additionally, if you are interested in taking ANY 10.5 exam, I would highly recommend scheduling your appointment asap since all 10.5 exams will retire at the end of this year.

Kind regards!!

Jeren Portillo

EricaCorbett1
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your reply Jeren Portillo‌. Looking forward to seeing which exams will be renewed/created in the 2021 cycle 

0 Kudos