Purchase a Certification Exam Voucher with a Promo Code

Jump to solution
05-15-2023 03:08 PM
DominiqueEvans-Bye
New Contributor III
I would like to offer the GIS Fundamentals Foundation to my high school students. Before doing so, I want to make sure they can fit it in before the semester ends. I've called Pearson VUE and the Integrated Digital Technologies Corp. testing center in Glendale, but neither place could tell me if the exams are on a set schedule or if the test taker is able to pick the date and time (depending on available space) of the test. I don't want to pay for a test only to find out it won't be offered during a time that a HS student could take it before school ends. 

Can you shed any light on this?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DominiqueEvans-Bye -- This is a great question, preparing for exam day is often overlooked. Visit our blog about exam day preparation to learn how to customize your exam day experience. After reading the blog, you'll know how to create your Pearson VUE account, allowing you to enter your Esri Exam Voucher code into the Pearson VUE Registration System.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @DominiqueEvans-Bye -- This is a great question, preparing for exam day is often overlooked. Visit our blog about exam day preparation to learn how to customize your exam day experience. After reading the blog, you'll know how to create your Pearson VUE account, allowing you to enter your Esri Exam Voucher code into the Pearson VUE Registration System.