Purchasing a voucher for core certification exam

Jump to solution
01-19-2023 01:53 AM
Labels (1)
AnaGrdan
Esri Contributor

Hello!

I am facing an issue regarding a voucher purchasing for the core certification exam. My company is Esri distributor and I got an Okta access to My Esri. 

My current Workflow is: login to Okta --> My Esri --> Support and Services --> Training --> Certification --> Taking an Exam --> Purchase a Core Exam Voucher --> check I have read and accept the Program Agreement and Pearson VUE Policies --> Continute --> next, I'm redirected to My Esri web page with the following warning (picture 01_* in the attachment): No customer numbers available for this account

I know my company's customer number, but it is not recognized. When, from that page, I go to My Esri settings (picture 02_* in the attachment), I get my company's information and the customer number is there.

Is anyone familiar with this issue?

Is there any other way to purchase the voucher or to buy the specific exam with my company's customer number? Should I click on Create new global Esri customer number and enter my company's information ant then purchase the voucher?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AnaGrdan -- I'd be glad to assist you.  To protect your privacy, I'll create an internal technical issue support ticket on your behalf and contact you soon within our internal system.

*Note: International Distributors can request support internally for a 'Technical Issue' with their Okta ServiceNow chicklet.  Subject Line: Esri Voucher Purchase

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JRosalesGIS
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @AnaGrdan -- I'd be glad to assist you.  To protect your privacy, I'll create an internal technical issue support ticket on your behalf and contact you soon within our internal system.

*Note: International Distributors can request support internally for a 'Technical Issue' with their Okta ServiceNow chicklet.  Subject Line: Esri Voucher Purchase

0 Kudos