New to Certification? Get Recognized for Your Achievement

05-03-2021 05:44 PM
Labels (1)
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor
2 0 375

If you recently became Esri certified, it’s time to tell the world about your achievement! 

There are a few steps you need to complete to ensure your achievement is included in the various promotional opportunities, including your My Esri Academy Dashboard and the Certified Individual Directory.  With current demographic information, your certification profile will showcase your achievement while you work on your next goal. 

To get started, log in to your Pearson VUE account and follow the steps below to update your profile. JerenPortillo_0-1620088883794.png

Once you have completed these steps, your information will be automatically imported to your My Certification account.  Then, you will login to your My Certification account to update your demographics and opt into our privacy policy (see the steps below).  This is critical because without completing the opt in process, Esri will not be able to share your data on our websites.

JerenPortillo_1-1620088883814.png

Once you have updated both profiles, your information will automatically import to the directory.  And from there, you can easily interact with and share your certification achievement with a global audience.  If you have any questions about the process, reach out to certification@esri.com for support.

Congrats on your certification and good luck on the rest of your certification journey!