Currently Certified But Need to Update Your Profile?

05-03-2021 05:49 PM
Labels (1)
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor
2 0 395

If you are already certified, the good news is that your certification will travel with you throughout any change in your life.  To make sure you are still being recognized for your achievement, you will need to access and update your certification profiles with your current information.

To get started, access your Pearson VUE account and follow the steps below to update your profile.

1. Log in to your account
  2. Click: My Profile
  3. Click: Edit
  4. Make and save necessary changes

The record update process takes 7-10 business days.  Once you have completed these steps, your information will be automatically imported to your My Certification account.  And, if you have already opted in to our privacy agreement, your profiles will automatically update to your My Academy dashboard and the certification directory. From there, you will be able to share your certification achievement with the entire world wide web.  If you have any questions about updating your records to reflect your current information, reach out to certification@esri.com for support. 

Your journey to certification is an achievement worth sharing.  Head over to the Success Stories page to read other stories of certification success and submit your own – if selected, you could be featured on the website!