Understanding GIS, fourth edition: An ArcGIS® Pro Project Workbook

Jump to solution
12-29-2020 06:50 PM
DonnaGenzmer
New Contributor II

Hello,

I've been teaching with Understanding GIS, fourth edition: An ArcGIS® Pro Project Workbook. ESRI Press. ISBN: 9781589485266 for the past 3 semesters. Our virtual bookstore, eCampusHigherEd.com, is having trouble finding it. Can someone contact me about the availability?

Thanks 
Donna Genzmer

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

13 Replies
falgunimukherjee
New Contributor

Thank you Craig. I will reach out to David.

0 Kudos
NikolasSmilovsky
New Contributor

Hi Craig -

I just emailed you about this book's data. I was really hoping you could help me out, as I also teach a GIS class with this book (and book's data). Any chance you could help me out with getting the lesson's data for my students? Thank you in advance. ~Nik Smilovsky, 480-878-9824, nsmilovs@asu.edu

0 Kudos
DonnaGenzmer
New Contributor II

I really like the project based intro approach. Do you have an alternate, alternate in progress or plans for when this will be in print?

Thanks loads

Donna

SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi again,

We don't currently have another book with a project-based approach in the works. We are currently discussing how we can continue to support educators like yourself who are using this book, but no final decisions have been yet. Hope that helps! Please let me know if any other questions come up. Thanks! 

0 Kudos