No Data Available for for GIS tutorial 3 : advanced workbook

Jump to solution
03-25-2022 08:17 AM
RifatBinHossain
New Contributor

I purchased the ebook titled GIS tutorial 3 : advanced workbook, which directed me to the esri.com book resources section. However, this book is no longer on this page and the learngis website which has other book's tutorial and exercise data also has no sign of my assigned book. Is this data still available somewhere that I can download? I cannot find the exercises anywhere. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

You can access the exercise data here.

That book is quite old and is out of print, so the functionality of the final version of ArcMap (10.8) will likely differ from the book. The latest GIS Tutorial book is for version 10.8, available here.

Since ArcMap is now in extend support, users are strongly encouraged to migrate to ArcPro. Our latest GIS Tutorial title is GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.8, available here.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

You can access the exercise data here.

That book is quite old and is out of print, so the functionality of the final version of ArcMap (10.8) will likely differ from the book. The latest GIS Tutorial book is for version 10.8, available here.

Since ArcMap is now in extend support, users are strongly encouraged to migrate to ArcPro. Our latest GIS Tutorial title is GIS Tutorial for ArcGIS Pro 2.8, available here.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Craig

0 Kudos