Instructor resource access for "Focus on Geodatabases in ArcGIS Pro" By David W. Allen

Jump to solution
01-13-2021 03:12 PM
SanjivKumar
New Contributor

Where can i find instructor resource for the "Focus on Geodatabases in ArcGIS Pro" By David W. Allen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Sanjiv,

If you're an instructor, you can find the resources available for download within VitalSource. After you've added the e-book to your library, you will click on the attachment icon near the book cover in your library home, and it will open a side panel with the files you can download. You can read more about doing this in our blog here: https://community.esri.com/t5/esri-press-books-blogs/how-to-access-instructor-resources/ba-p/889536. Feel free to let us know if you have other questions!

Sasha

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Sanjiv,

If you're an instructor, you can find the resources available for download within VitalSource. After you've added the e-book to your library, you will click on the attachment icon near the book cover in your library home, and it will open a side panel with the files you can download. You can read more about doing this in our blog here: https://community.esri.com/t5/esri-press-books-blogs/how-to-access-instructor-resources/ba-p/889536. Feel free to let us know if you have other questions!

Sasha

SanjivKumar
New Contributor

Hi Sasha:

Thank you very much for the reply. I got the access to the VitaSource; and downloaded the resources. However, I did not find the completed solution of the exercise problems, which it says come as a separate DVD. Any ides where can i get access to the completed exercise problems:

"

Instructor resource materials are included on this DVD. The materials contain a completed version of each tutorial and exercise, along with a grading key. All the necessary completed datasets are included with each project. Answers to the questions in the tutorials are included in the individual instructor guides on this DVD."

Thank You for your help.

Best Regards,

Sanjiv Kumar

0 Kudos
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi again,

When you open the Word docs provided, the answers are provided after the questions themselves. However, in looking at the unbolded text you pasted above, I can see there are some files missing in VitalSource. I will work with the VitalSource team to get those updated. With the quantity and size of the files, it may take a week for all of them to upload. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you need them sooner: sgallardo@esri.com. Thanks!

Sasha

0 Kudos
Vanilla2020
New Contributor III

Hello Sasha, 

I have the same issue: I tried to access the instructor resource materials (DVD) which contains a completed version of each tutorial and exercise, along with a grading key. All the necessary completed datasets are included with each project. Answers to the questions in the tutorials are included in the individual instructor guides on this DVD.

I have downloaded the instructor resources from VitaSource, however the folder doesn’t include the answers to all the student questions (which are listed after the Review Section of each tutorial, e.g., Page 12, Page 15) and the grading key. Could you tell me where I can access those resources?

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

Carina

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Instructor resources can be found here.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos