Focus on Geodatabase Instructor Materials

Jump to solution
03-20-2023 08:14 AM
Labels (1)
BobEarleGeog
New Contributor II

I purchased the text (not e-book) Focus On Geodatabases to instruct a Geodatabase class at Central Oregon Community College starting in two weeks. I was just recently given this class. I have seen instructions of how to get the answers and such using an e-book, but how can I get to that resource by not having an e-book? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Bob,

I see that I sent a link to instructor materials as a DM to your Esri Community inbox on Monday, so it should be there. It wouldn't have been sent to your email, if you happen to have been checking that instead.

In the top right of the screen, click the envelope icon to check your inbox.

If you still don't see a message, email me at ccarpenter@esri.com and I'll reply with a link.

Thanks,

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Bob, 

I'll send you a DM and connect you with the instructor materials.

Craig

0 Kudos
BobEarleGeog
New Contributor II
Craig, I didn't get your DM with the instructor materials you said you would send.

Bob
0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Bob,

I see that I sent a link to instructor materials as a DM to your Esri Community inbox on Monday, so it should be there. It wouldn't have been sent to your email, if you happen to have been checking that instead.

In the top right of the screen, click the envelope icon to check your inbox.

If you still don't see a message, email me at ccarpenter@esri.com and I'll reply with a link.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
BobEarleGeog
New Contributor II
Thanks Craig! I got what I needed.

Bob
MesutKöroğlu
New Contributor

Hi I am Mesut,

I have started to study at Focus On Geodatabes book, and i need to that's books materials, unfortunatelly i couldnt receive the materials. Could anyone help me?

With best regards

Mesut.

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Mesut,

We have materials related to that book here, let me know if there is anything else you are looking for.

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
MesutKöroğlu
New Contributor

Hi Craig, 

I am glad to your interest. I have no other needs until now.  Thanks for your reply.

Best Regars,

Mesut

0 Kudos