Exercise data download link needed for ESRI boo

Jump to solution
09-07-2021 06:14 PM
RussSouchek
New Contributor

Hello Everyone.  It's great to be a new member of this community.  I'm teaching a GIS class using the ESRI book below.  My college has a educational lab pak maintenance agreement with ESRI for ArcGIS 10.6 to accompany this book.  I need to reinstall the student exercise data that is used with the text.  Can anyone direct me to the ESRI website that contains information on downloading the student data that is used in this book?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you, Russ Souchek    

Getting to Know ArcGIS for Desktop (for ArcGIS 10.6), 5th Edition, Michael Law & Amy Collins. 2015. ESRI Press. ISBN 1589485106.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Russ,

You can access the exercise data here and the answer key here.

That version of ArcMap is currently is in the Extended Support phase of the product life cycle and will enter Mature Support in January 2022. We do offer a continuation of the Getting to Know series for ArcGIS Pro, you can see the latest edition here.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Russ,

You can access the exercise data here and the answer key here.

That version of ArcMap is currently is in the Extended Support phase of the product life cycle and will enter Mature Support in January 2022. We do offer a continuation of the Getting to Know series for ArcGIS Pro, you can see the latest edition here.