Availability of GIS Tutorial for ArcPRO 3.1

Jump to solution
05-10-2023 11:21 AM
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

When will GIS Tutorial for ArcPRO 3.1 be available from Vital Source? 

0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Jerry,

Good to hear from you again! We're aiming for a mid-June pub date, and the e-book will be automatically available on VitalSource. We are also planning on sending instructors, including you, the new e-desk copy when it is available, so that it will appear on your dashboard when you log in. That should make it easier to access. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

View solution in original post

JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Nice to correspond with you again.

The book 'details' look very interesting. Anxious to get access and to start preparing my students for an enriching experience.

Stay safe.

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Jerry,

The authors are currently working on updating the supplemental assignments from the previous edition, we hope to make those available soon. 

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SashaGallardo
Esri Contributor

Hi Jerry,

Good to hear from you again! We're aiming for a mid-June pub date, and the e-book will be automatically available on VitalSource. We are also planning on sending instructors, including you, the new e-desk copy when it is available, so that it will appear on your dashboard when you log in. That should make it easier to access. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sasha,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Nice to correspond with you again.

The book 'details' look very interesting. Anxious to get access and to start preparing my students for an enriching experience.

Stay safe.

0 Kudos
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sasha,

I have my e copy of GIS Tutorial of PRO 3.1 from VitalSource. I need the instructor package. Does Esri Press authorize the package through VitalSource or do you provide a download link to instructors?

0 Kudos
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sasha,

p. 30. The link to the chapter assignments:

https://links.esri.com/GISTforPro3.1Assignments 

does not go to the assignments.

0 Kudos
Craig_Carpenter
Esri Contributor

Hi Jerry,

The authors are currently working on updating the supplemental assignments from the previous edition, we hope to make those available soon. 

Thanks,

Craig

0 Kudos
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the prompt reply.

0 Kudos