Esri Map Book, volume 35, web experience available July 9th 2020

07-07-2020 03:15 PM
Labels (2)
CatherineOrtiz
New Contributor III
1 3 1,636

For 35 years, Esri Press has published the Esri Map Book. We offered the book to all Esri attendees in their swag bag. This year, we are again offering the web experience of the book to everyone, as part of their virtual swag bag. 

In years past, we've waited until the start of the conference to release the cover design. This year we're releasing it early, along with the content.

By Thursday, July 9th, everyone will be able to view the maps and read the descriptions for all the entries who are part of volume 35. You'll see maps about world purchasing power, the 21st Century Silk Road, Ventura County Fire Department, an ecoregion map of Yambaru National Park, Okinawa, Japan, and many more.

You will be able to view the book here: Esri Map Book 2020, Vol. 35 

For those who would like a printed copy of the book, it can be purchased from the Esri Merchandise Store that will open on Monday, July 13th. You can pick up a copy along with one of the cool, new t-shirts, and a copy of Lindsey the GIS Professional book, in English and Spanish (so you can finally explain GIS and the amazing work you do to your family and friends). More about the Esri Merchandise Store, to come!

3 Comments
About the Author
I'm a Group Program Manager @Esri and the Publisher of Esri Press. I love GIS, books, my family, my dog, college football, & coffee!