ArcGIS for Excel now a Software as a Service

08-03-2022 09:04 AM
Gletham
Esri Regular Contributor
0 2 550

2022-08-03_9-59-23.png

This new component is part of the ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 transition (see blog announcement ), which marks our transformation from locally managed installs to Software as a Service. This NEW component is part of the ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 transition. To get started, head over to the steps  to include the add in, into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Bonus tip, this learning lesson will help you get up and running! https://learn.arcgis.com/en/projects/get-started-with-arcgis-for-excel/

Additional assistance and instructions on getting ArcGIS for Excel is availble in this support document

2022-08-03_10-02-39.png

Of Note:

- You can deploy ArcGIS for Excel from the Microsoft app store. 

- See  the steps  to include the add in, into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheet

Get Started with ArcGIS for Excel.

- Learn more in this Community area for ArcGIS for Excel

Esri partners and potential partners are encouraged to build on this integration and can reach ArcGIS users with a solution via the ArcGIS Marketplace (think opportunity). Are you interested in opportunities to build and deploy solutions as an EPN partner? Be sure to check out the new Developer Build Partner opportunity!

2 Comments
RebekahSena
New Contributor

This is great! When software as a service! I used dialics and I really liked it. Also, from new finds, I can advise inbound call tracking software. Useful for every business. It  emonstrates the efficacy of ongoing marketing campaigns and allows them to be modified in real time. did you know about these? Leaving a link so u can go now

BillHagerman
New Contributor

Downloaded and started using in about a minute on my home laptop, nice.  I am sure it will take over a week to do at work since this whole process is going through a firewall.  I sure wished ESRI considered the pain and waste of time folks working within firewalls endure.

About the Author
Community Manager. Esri Partner Ecosystem - Global Business Development (GBD), Partners & Alliances. You can often find me @gletham and see also #esripartners for tips