Esri Leaflet - Access premium ArcGIS Online content - Error 400

03-10-2018 11:23 AM
Labels (1)
laurentSt-Arnaud
New Contributor

Hi,

I have some interest for this example : https://esri.github.io/esri-leaflet/examples/premium-content.html

(I want to add a private layer in my Esri-Leaflet project with an authentification.)

The exemple work fine on the Esri-Leaflet Web site. But When I try it on my own (in a doc.html on my computer), it doesn't work. when I click on the link "Add trafic layer", it says" 'Invalid redirect_uri - error 400".

Does someone know why ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor

That sample utilizes browser based named user login, which requires that you create and register an application of your own in ArcGIS Online.

Browser-based Named User Login | ArcGIS for Developers 

this model necessitates that you identify where your application is hosted (both while it is being developed and in production) via redirect uris of your own so that ArcGIS Online doesn't allow folks to sign and in and pass their credentials to an unknown malicious third party.

0 Kudos
laurentSt-Arnaud
New Contributor

Thanks for your response.

To be precise, I have a feature layer in my arcgis online account and I simply want to share it in private in my esri leaflet project (Web app) without using ArcGIS for developper . Is there a method  to put my user name and password in my code so the feature layer can appear in my project ? (Even if it's not recommanded)

0 Kudos
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos