Electric Utililty network - Stored Network Diagram

02-11-2022 03:14 PM
DLee
by
New Contributor II

Hi,

I've created and stored a Network diagram but i've missed some circuits.  I've done some edits to how i want the diagrams to look.  Is there a way to append some more circuits to the diagram?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RemiMyers
Esri Contributor

Sure;  You have the ability to bring in additional features to a stored diagram using the append features tool.  I have included the online doc for that capability below, but please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.   (https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/network-diagrams/append-features-to-a-network-dia...

0 Kudos
DLee
by
New Contributor II

it looks like i can append after ArcGIS Pro 2.8.

Will i be able to update my arcgis pro to 2.8 while keeping my utility network at version 4 and enterprise at 10.8.1?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
DLee
by
New Contributor II

Thanks Remi!

I'm working on ArcGIS Pro 2.6.1 since our enterprise is at 10.8.1.  When i try the append features tool it shows there are "no valid maps"  i have stored a diagram and can see it in " find diagrams"

is the append features tool usable in arcgis pro 2.6.1?

0 Kudos
AnneYvonneBlin
Esri Contributor

Hi @DLee@RemiMyers,

The Append function is available in 2.6.x but its enabling is conditioned to the following:

1/ The All Layers mode is turned on for the active diagram
AllLayersModeTurnedOn.png
2/ The template related to your diagram is enabled to extend diagrams
CheckTemplateProperties.png
AlterTemplateProperties.png
3/ There are network features currently selected in your network map (the network features you want to append to the active diagram)
4/ There are no unsaved edits

You can find other details here.

Hopping this helps
Thanks

0 Kudos