Without flooding my inbox by subscribing to numerous website, where can I get notified of upcoming GIS webinars and learning opportunities

Jump to solution
03-19-2015 10:18 AM
AmyTallis
New Contributor II

I love to listen to new seminars and participate in learning activities to better my knowledge of GIS. ALso, it is a requirement for us at work to complete at least 24 hours of continuing education a year. In the past, I seem to have had to subscribe to dozens of web pages to get their updates and notifications of upcoming webinars or conferences. Then, inevitably they overload my inbox daily or weekly with additional unwanted information. There has got to be a central location or news feed that gets updated with this information. Does anyone know of a blog , forum or news feed I can follow to get this information? I am to the point now that I only look for recorded ones so I could then unsubscribe to the emails. I would prefer to participate live or plan ahead for a meeting that is close enough to attend.

Thanks in advance!

~Amy~

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NinaBaksh
New Contributor II

This is a great site.  Although it may lead you to believe it is only geocortex events it actually included many more events.

Events & Training - Conferences - Geocortex conference exhibit schedule

Cheers,

Nina Baksh

GIS Coordinator

City of Campbell River

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TiffanySelvidge1
Occasional Contributor III

GisCafe Events page contains a collection of upcoming conferences and events. It doesn't really mention seminars but maybe it will still cut down on the number of feeds you have to follow.

NinaBaksh
New Contributor II

This is a great site.  Although it may lead you to believe it is only geocortex events it actually included many more events.

Events & Training - Conferences - Geocortex conference exhibit schedule

Cheers,

Nina Baksh

GIS Coordinator

City of Campbell River

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
AmyTallis
New Contributor II

Wow Nina, that website is fantastic! Thank you for the link!!

AnnMasangcay
Esri Contributor

Hello Amy,

For updated information on upcoming Esri training, seminars and books, you can visit:

Esri Training News . On the right side of the page, you can subscribe to the Esri Training newsletter.

Kind Regards,

Ann Masangcay

Esri Education Outreach