UC Education Summit in 2020?

Jump to solution
11-05-2019 09:46 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Hello - just wondering if there is going to be an ESRI UC Education Summit in 2020?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your inquiry. Yes we will have a 2020 Education Summit. The confirmed dates are July 11-14, 2020 in San Diego, CA. Registration is not open yet but will announce it on GeoNet, website, and social media channels as soon as it does. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your inquiry. Yes we will have a 2020 Education Summit. The confirmed dates are July 11-14, 2020 in San Diego, CA. Registration is not open yet but will announce it on GeoNet, website, and social media channels as soon as it does. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor II

Thank you Rosemary! Yes, it does help.

I assume registration and abstract submission dates will be the same?

If I am not mistaken, the ESRI UC 2020 abstract submission deadline is 8 November, and in 2020, education-themes abstracts are being solicited. Should I submit an abstract to both the UC and the Ed Summit? Just curious to know if something new is happening at the UC regarding education.

Thanks, Jeff

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Jeff,

Ed Summit call for papers is 11/11 with 12/6 deadline. I will allow Rosemary to share any more details about that.

Thanks,

Ridge

0 Kudos