Setting up Students

Jump to solution
12-02-2018 01:02 PM
JebDickerson1
New Contributor II

Hello,

I recall seeing a manual of sorts that showed best practices for adding student accounts to my Organizational account (Public School) for ArcGIS, but I can't seem to locate it. Does anyone have access to that resource they could point me to? 

Thank you very much...

Jeb

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Howdy Jeb, see this doc: ArcGISOnlineOrgsForK12Schools.pdf Note that there are several ways to set up usernames. Best practice is using a "single sign-on" approach. Using a carefully crafted spreadsheet (CSV) can also work pretty well, if single sign-on is not an option. When in doubt, always check the help documentation. - Charlie

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Howdy Jeb, see this doc: ArcGISOnlineOrgsForK12Schools.pdf Note that there are several ways to set up usernames. Best practice is using a "single sign-on" approach. Using a carefully crafted spreadsheet (CSV) can also work pretty well, if single sign-on is not an option. When in doubt, always check the help documentation. - Charlie

View solution in original post

JebDickerson1
New Contributor II

Thank you very much Charlie.

0 Kudos
TomBaker
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeb,

You'll also find K12 SSO specific information at the landing page here: http://esriurl.com/K12SSO 

JebDickerson1
New Contributor II

Thank you so much Tom.

Jeb Dickerson

jebdickerson@vistausd.org

0 Kudos