I'm having trouble extracting file from Data Analytics Geospatial A.I. on chromebook.

11-02-2020 07:03 PM
JeffreyDunaway
New Contributor II

extracting won't work with chromebook

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Jeffrey,

Can you provide a bit more information?

• What software/API are you using?
  • What file (name and type and source) are you trying to extract?
  • Are you working on a Learn lesson or a course or a personal project?

That information would be helpful!

Adena

0 Kudos
JeffreyDunaway
New Contributor II

I'm currently using Google Chromebook OS for the Spatial Data Science: The New Frontier in Analytics class. The file is located in Exercise: Performing Data Engineering Task. The file link is https://bit.ly.sdsdataeng and then download the ZIP file. The ARCGIS Pro which is downloaded onto my Chromebook OS x360 doesn't show the file. I've attempted WINZIP and other extracting methods. I currently have Linux and not sure if their is a way to obtain the file from there. 

0 Kudos
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Jeffrey,

Ah, you are taking the current MOOC! And you are trying to run ArcGIS Pro on a Chromebook. I'm not aware of anyone doing that and it's not something that's currently supported. See: ArcGIS Pro 2.6 system requirements—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation. You might want to post your question in the MOOC Forum (available once you've signed in to the course at www.esri.com/training/my-schedule). I'll share this with the ArcGIS Pro community in case they have any suggestions.

Adena

0 Kudos